the western is one of my least liked film genre i feel this way because
westerns never seem to have story lines that reach out to me
or that i can relate to. Most westerns i have seen involves some bad guy thats
trying to harm a town in some way but is stoped because of the good guy the hearo.
Call my shallow if u like but i dont really beleave in heros.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
No heros?! Pretty much. In the real world things don't seem to happen this way. JC's my hero though!
-Isaiah
I don't like Western movies either because they keep showing they same things.
LaDennis! I am not a huge fan of Westerns either but a Hero is a personal definition a hero can almost be anything. you might enjoy them more if you lower your standards.
As with everyone else who has posted I also agree with you I don't personally like westerns that much either because you can always tell whats going to happen its like they have a story line that's already set up for you to follow, which I guess is what a genre is but that's just my 2 cents.
Post a Comment